Beta Release - Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: July 2018
What’s an beta release?
A version of software that is given out to a large group of users to try under real conditions. Beta software has been through previous alpha testing and is generally close in look, feel and function to the final product; however, frequent tweaks & changes may still occur as the product is refined.
The main purpose of a beta release is to allow users to test an application so that they can share feedback with the product team in terms of:
- bugs found
- desired changes to existing functionality
- additional functionality that should be developed
The chat function within the app is the best place to share your feedback with our team.
Beta Release Timeframe
ParseMate shall be considered at beta status through August 31st, 2018. The beta release window may be extended at the discretion of the ParseMate team.
Beta Release Stipulations
During the beta release users of ParseMate acknowledge the following:
- UI/UX and feature tweaks are likely.
- Features may be added or removed.
- Although highly unlikely, ParseMate documents could be lost or corrupted. Therefore, ParseMate encourages users to download or backup their documents elsewhere until the product has exited beta.
- Beta participants shall not use ParseMate in an unreasonable manner. Our team reserves the right to ban users who abuse their accounts. If major issues arise, a warning will be provided before a ban is enacted.
- Features offered for free during the beta release may transition to paid upgrades as the product evolves. Beta users shall have no expectation of what features will continue to be offered or of the pricing model.